In a lake of vitality
A divine bathing beach: Soft lawns for sunbathing, shade-giving trees on the shore of the lake, reed bending in the wind and crystal clear water - a place where you can blossom.
It is simply terrific: The sun shines warmly on your back, a quiet breeze moves the leaves on the trees, the reed rustles, the crystal clear waters of Lake Ossiach glitter. Now, what will it be? Bathing in the lake, swimming and diving... or will you simply turn over and read a good book? Just do whatever feels best.
Pure relaxation on the bathing beach
- Two well cared for bathing beaches with lawns for sunbathing
- Separate children's bathing beach with slide and sand beach
- Shade-giving trees on the shore of the lake and cosy reed belts
Endless aquatic delights
A fantastic atmosphere by the lake: Climb up, have a play fight, slide down, jump in and make a big splash in the water with a cheer on your lips. This is where the fun is!
Admittedly, the Aquajump and Rockslider are mostly used by children and teenagers. But it is not rare to see adults leaping and jumping about on them, too – and they have a real blast when they do. The same goes for our water volleyball pitch, which is extremely popular with both young and old guests. It's especially exciting when our entertainment team calls for a challenge.
Our aquatic fun selection
- Aquajump, our popular water trampoline
- Rockslider, for climbing fans and water sliders
- Water volleyball, the swimming volleyball pitch, on which we often organise exciting challenges