Your campsite on the sunny south shore of Lake Ossiach
Camping in Carinthia, beautiful like in the Garden of Eden: Nestled in between Gerlitzen Alpe and the Ossiach Tauern, directly on the south shore of the Lake Ossiach – this is where your eldorado of camping and your holiday paradise, Seecamping Berghof, lies.
An astoundingly beautiful spot of land: Terrace-shaped lawns, shade-giving trees and gorgeous views - feel the holiday joy.
Take a seat on our beautiful terrace-shaped pocket of land. Here, you will enjoy a first class camping holiday on lovingly maintained site with attentive service - in the heart of Carinthia.
For all junior Ronaldos, Boris Beckers or mini Tiger Woods ...
... a camping holiday full of fun and action: the offer on our campsite is huge! Whether alone, with old or new friends, with our animation team - people of all age will find the perfect activity. Our 5ha sports areal offers:
- 2 tennis courts
- Beach volleyball court
- Soccer field
- Adventure minigolf
A family business since 60 years ago
For 60 years, our campsite has been run by the Ertl family. And it shows: Highest quality, a charming, personal service and a relaxing atmosphere make your holiday a real treat. Not to mention the stunning location directly by the lake.
Alban Berg - our name giver
No, the Berghof is not called Berghof because it stands on a mountain (Berg). We are, after all, situated in a valley, directly by a bathing lake that reaches temperatures of up to 28 degrees Celsius in summer. Seecamping Berghof, however, does get its name from the Austrian composer Alban Berg (1885 - 1935), who composed part of his famous opera Wozzeck here around the turn of the century.
Highest quality on all levels
- First class camping holiday in Austria, directly on the sunny south shore of Lake Ossiach
- 10 ha lake grounds with 800 m of lake promenade and two bathing beaches
- Generous pitches, some also have gorgeous views of the lake and the surrounding alpine environment
- Mobile homes, holiday homes
- Fully equipped and modern sanitary facilities
- Cosy restaurant
- Supermarket on the campsite
- Pavilion directly by the beach (open in July and August)
- 3 outdoor playgrounds and 1 indoor playground
- Sports facilities for football, volleyball, table tennis, minigolf, etc.
- Leisure programmes that range from guided hikes all the way to wine tasting
- Wi-Fi on the entire grounds
- Bicycle and car rental